Sunday, July 31, 2011

MA

You don't know how much you to me..
You've given me life which is so wonderful..
Full of meaning and mystery..
Your the one from whome I've learned so many things..
That shall be cherished till I die..
You've made me feel the love which will never be mine..
I've seen the tears you'ved  shed..
How I wish I could lessen thouse but I can't..
Because I am afraid..
Afraid to make a mistake that would make your precious pearls..
Run down your cheeks even more..
There was a time that you'ved slapped me..
I can hardly believe that you'ved done that.. not you..
But I guess it's all my fault,
I want to say sorry.. Apologize
For the wrong things I've done to you..
But please believe this
I MAY HAVE HURT TOU BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I HATE YOU
I'm just lost in some puzzles..
Ma, would you hug me tight?
So tight that I could see myself
Wrapped by your loving arms..
Thank you for everything..
I LOVE YOU MA...

No comments:

Post a Comment